No matter what the situation is, do not lose faith in Allah.

Friends, we are telling you about a very instructive incident, we hope you will like the article. Ibn Aqeel, may God bless him and grant him peace, writes his story that he was a very poor man. Once, while doing Tawaf, I saw a necklace that was very valuable. I picked up that necklace, my soul was telling me to hide it, but my heart said no, no matter what the situation is, I will not stop trusting Allah. This is theft. Honesty requires that the necklace be returned to its owner.


No matter what the situation is, do not lose faith in Allah. knarticle
No matter what the situation is, do not lose faith in Allah.

Therefore Standing in Mataf standing in Chancha Mataf, I announced that if anyone has lost a necklace, come and take it from me. A blind man came forward and said this is my necklace and it fell from my bag. I would have hidden it, but I gave the necklace to the elderly blind man, and he went back to praying. I used to pray to Allah for sustenance every day, that Allah would arrange sustenance for me. Look at the glory of Allah, that I moved from Makkah. It is the name of a city.

When I went to a mosque there, I found out that the imam had passed away. People said to me that I should come forward and lead the prayer. When I led the prayer, the people liked my prayer. . I said let's go ok. I led there

Started performing duties. A few days later, it was found that the deceased Imam Sahib had a young daughter. The praying people said.


Sand and stone. This a beautiful piece of writing. knarticle


If you want, we will marry you to him. I said, as per your wish, we will both get married. After a few months of marriage, one day I saw the same necklace around my wife's neck that I had returned to the old man in Tawaf.

This necklace was given to me by my father, then I came to know that Imam Sahib was the one to whom I returned the necklace in Tawaf. I told my wife that this necklace had fallen from her and I had returned it. My wife jumped with joy after hearing this and said that both of your prayers have been accepted. It was accepted that Allah gave you a house and gave you sustenance.


Conclusion:-

No matter how difficult the situation may be, keep hope in Allah and do not give up because those who trust in Allah never fail. We hope. You must have liked this article. Like and follow our page for more cool tracks. Your opinion is a beacon for us.

Post a Comment

Asslam o Alaikum!
Thanks for visiting the blog and commenting, what do you miss about the blog? Be sure to share your valuable feedback. Your opinion is a beacon for us.
Thanks

Previous Post Next Post