My mother was a liar. An instructive story

An eight-year-old child's mother died, and his father remarried. One day his father asked him in a compassionate tone: son, was your dead mother good, or is it in the present new mother? So, the boy said: My mother was a liar and my new mom is truthful. Hearing this, his father was shocked and said, "Why does my son feel like this?" The one who gave birth to you is a liar and tomorrow's mother is true.


My mother was a liar
My mother was a liar


The boy said when I used to do mischief, my mother used to say that if you do such mischief, I will not let you eat. Used for feeding

And this new mother says that if you do such mischief, I will not give you food! And indeed, he did not give me food for two days. "! After getting rid of you, it turned out that you were not, there was a universe with you!" Only those who do not have a mother know the pain of being separated from their mother.



Conclusion: -

God blesses! Let no child ever say that my mother was a liar. The mother herself feeds the children while being hungry. May Allah keep the mothers of all children safe and not cause this pain to anyone. Amen

Post a Comment

Asslam o Alaikum!
Thanks for visiting the blog and commenting, what do you miss about the blog? Be sure to share your valuable feedback. Your opinion is a beacon for us.
Thanks

Previous Post Next Post