Trees are like parents.

Trees are like parents. They protect us from the harshness of the seasons and the sun.

Trees are like parents, read this story with a strong heart because this story may bring tears to your eyes. Our elders tell us that a big apple tree was old and strong. A little boy used to play near this tree every day. He would climb to the top of this tree, pick its fruit, eat it and then sleep under its shade. The boy loved the tree, so the tree loved playing with the boy.


Trees are like parents. They protect us from the harshness of the seasons and the sun.
Trees are like parents. They protect us from the harshness of the seasons and the sun.

Time passed and the boy grew up. Now he did not come to play near that tree every day like before. One day that boy came to this tree. He looked disappointed. The tree said to him: Play with me. The young man said to the tree, "I am not a little child who plays with trees, I want toys to play with and money to buy them. I am ashamed that I have no money, but you earn money for me by plucking apples and selling them," said the tree. you can

One day that young man came. Now he was young. The tree was incredibly happy: it said to the young man, "Come and play with me." As expected, he refused: "I don't have time to play. I need to work for my family. We need a house to live in. Can you help me?" The tree said to him: "Excuse me, but I have no house, yet you can cut my branches to build your house." The man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. Seeing him happy, the tree itself became happy. But after a long time, the man did not return, so the tree again became lonely and disappointed. One day when the sun was rising and it was extremely hot, the man came. The tree was happy to see him and said to him as usual: "Come play with me." The man said I have grown up and want to travel to the sea to be happy.

Goodness is never wasted. Make it easy for others.

Can you help me build a boat? The tree said: "Cut my trunk and make a boat out of it. With this, you will travel far and be happy. The man cut the trunk of the tree and built himself a boat and went on a sea voyage and did not return for many days." came. Years later the man came again, and the tree said to him: Son forgives me but I will give you because there is nothing left for you, not even an apple. The man said sadly: Never mind, my There are no teeth to eat apples. The tree said: Now I have not even a branch left to climb on you. The man again said in a depressed tone: I am also not able to climb on it anymore.

Tears flowed from the tree's eyes: "Really, I can give you nothing now. The last thing I have is my roots." At that time, the man said: "I don't need many things anymore, now I need a place where I can rest." I am tired of working all my life. Roots of old trees. A perfect place to sit and rest." Then the tree said to him, "Sit by me and rest." The man sat down, the tree was happy, and tears began to flow from its eyes. Do you think so too? That "apple tree is your father?"

Conclusion:-

Trees are like parents. They protect us from the harshness of the seasons and the sun, when we are children, we love to play with them and when we grow up, we put them away and come back when needed. Regardless, parents never hesitate to give their valuables to their children who remain children in their eyes.

Post a Comment

Asslam o Alaikum!
Thanks for visiting the blog and commenting, what do you miss about the blog? Be sure to share your valuable feedback. Your opinion is a beacon for us.
Thanks

Previous Post Next Post