Writer's wife's magical house and mother

Writer's wife's magical house and mother

A writer's wife said you have written many books, today you will write something for me that you are really a writer.
My magical home.
Our children My wife and Me live in a house that seems magical.
They take off their dirty shoes, which are clean the next day.
The ones who storm back home from school and the office. Then the next morning they are clean.
Every day the litter basket is filled with waste and emptied early the next morning.
Children play and play in my magical house, but the next moment it becomes a clean magical house. And their sports equipment is kept in order in its box.
Every day, in my magical house, different foods are prepared for the children and me.

Writer's wife's magical house and mother

In my magical house, Mama, Mama is called about a hundred times every day.

Mom, where is the nail clipper?
Mom, please complete my homework.
Mama, brother is hitting me.
Mama, papa has come.
Mama, don't take me lunch boxes to school today.
Mama, tell me a story today.
Mama, today I can't find ants, they walk in a line every day
Mama, make me a sandwich.
Mom here was my book. Not anymore...
Mama, I can't find my cellphone.
In my magical house, the last word before the night ended with mama and the first word in the morning started with mama.

Believe me, there is no one else like you

You also live in such a magical house but you would never have noticed it while everyone else has this magical house.

And not one of you has ever thanked the wizard of this house

This magical woman is none other than a mother, sister, wife, and daughter present in every house, who keeps the house clean and amazing with her magic. 
May Allah bless every woman and mother, whose patience and unceasing work in the house makes every house bright.

Post a Comment

Asslam o Alaikum!
Thanks for visiting the blog and commenting, what do you miss about the blog? Be sure to share your valuable feedback. Your opinion is a beacon for us.
Thanks

Previous Post Next Post