An excellent essay "Believe me, there is no one else like you."

Believe me, there is no one like you in this world.


Socrates went for a walk every day. On this road was the house of a potter, who made pottery. He was sitting next to the potter watching him make the pots with joy and attention.
One day the potter saw his condition and called him and asked son! You pass by here every day and sit next to me and see, what do you see? While I understand that there is no one like you in this world.SOCRATES: I watch you cook, and I love to watch the process. Seeing all this, some questions have arisen in my mind. I want to ask you.

An excellent essay "Believe me, there is no one else like you."
An excellent essay "Believe me, there is no one else like you."

Potter: That's very good. Ask what you want to ask.

SOCRATES: Where is the blueprint for the vessel you make?

Potter: That's my first impression.

Socrates was excited to hear this and said, I understand.

"What do you think?" asked the potter in surprise.

SOCRATES: That is, everything originates in thought before creation. This means that according to the Creator we were born first, creation came later. Now my next question is when you make a dish what do you do to make it so good?

Do whites really not ADULTERATION?

Potter: I make it with love. Whatever I create, I create with all sincerity, and while creating I use my talents to the fullest so that nothing is left out.

Socrates nodded and said he understood too because the Creator loves us because He made us what we are. The next question is when you've been pottering for so long, do you have any wishes to fulfill?

Potter: Yes! Yes, I want to make such a pot that the world wakes up overnight, then I can never make such a pot. said the potter angrily.

Socrates jumped when he heard this. Great! Every time the Creator creates the world becomes helpless because the Creator knows that I am sending this person into this world, there will be no other like him.

Believe me, there is no one like you in this world. You are the best creation of your Lord. Your creator created you with the best and the best. Don't waste yourself in vain. Return to your Lord, that is your way.

Post a Comment

Asslam o Alaikum!
Thanks for visiting the blog and commenting, what do you miss about the blog? Be sure to share your valuable feedback. Your opinion is a beacon for us.
Thanks

Previous Post Next Post