why you should enable Find My Device on your Android phone.

Here is how you locate your Android phone at all times, even if you have no idea where it is. Ever misplaced your phone? Was it ever found when you did? If not, did it ever cross anyone's mind that a malicious person may discover that phone, break into it, and then, well, you know the rest of the tale? The only thing that may come out of this situation favorably is if the person who discovered the phone gives it back to you. I am not saying it won't happen, but you should still make plans for it. Enrolling your phone in Google's Find My Device service is one of the first things you can do to address that. It is free, and you will profit from it.


why you should enable Find My Device on your Android phone.
why you should enable Find My Device on your Android phone.

The list of benefits from the feature is condensed yet compelling. After adding your phone to Find My Device, you can: If you know it is in the building but is unsure of its location, send it a sound. Sign out of Google and lock your smartphone. Erase the gadget.
Once upon a time, you could also modify a device's password. But that is no longer viable due to new features like biometrics. Even without it, just a few seconds to enable the option will be worth the peace of mind you will get after ordering a factory reset on a lost phone. Yes, it's extremely easy to do. Let me demonstrate.

  • Opening Settings

The first step is to launch the Settings app, which can be done by either launching it from the App Drawer or by either sliding down twice for the Notification Shade or selecting the gear symbol.

  • Open Protection

There is a Security entry in the Settings app. Tap that selection. From Settings, it is simple to reach the security option.

  • Launch Find My Phone.

You ought to notice a listing for Find My Device on the Security page. Click the listing. You need to first touch Find My Device to make the function active.

why you should enable Find My Device on your Android phone.
Launch Find My Phone.

  • Make Find My Device active

Tap the ON/OFF slider for Use Find My Device until it is in the "OFF" position on the next page.



Open a web browser on your desktop or laptop and navigate to THIS LINK once you have activated Find My Device. It will appear if you give the service some time to register your device. Whether you know where it is or not, once you see it displayed, consider yourself hooked to your phone.

Use Find My Device 

when Everyone finds it challenging to respond to this question. We all occasionally misplace our phones; it is a fact. But most of the time, you can find such phones fast since you have just lost them. However, once you have searched your house, automobile, and place of business, it might be time to visit the website mentioned above and act.


why you should enable Find My Device on your Android phone.
Find My Device

I would strongly advise you to at least get to the website and encrypt your phone if you believe you might know where the phone is but are unable to access it right away. I would wipe the gadget without a second thought if you had reason to believe it was stolen. Do not wait; that final point is crucial. You may always easily go back into your Google account and some of your data will be recovered even if you remove it and later discover it (although not all of it). The Find My Device function needs to be regarded as essential. Make sure your Android phone is signed into the service so that you can easily wipe it if it is ever lost or stolen.

Post a Comment

Asslam o Alaikum!
Thanks for visiting the blog and commenting, what do you miss about the blog? Be sure to share your valuable feedback. Your opinion is a beacon for us.
Thanks

Previous Post Next Post